$95 includes cleanse, prep, dermaplane and aftercare
$110 includes cleanse, enzyme treatment, dermaplane, mask and aftercare
Dermaplaning is an exfoliation treatment to remove accumulated keratinocytes (dead skin cells) and vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the face.
Using a light pressure, the blade is used to delicately scrape the surface of the skin to remove the top dead skin cell layer from the Stratum Corneum and vellus hair to expose a more youthful, brighter complexion. It improves active product penetration therefore, achieving greater results.
– Lessen the occurance of breakouts
– Brightens the skin
– Enhances penetration of active ingredients in treatment products
– Excellent prep to enhance effectiveness of peels and laser rejuvenating procedures
– Makeup glides on flawlessly making it a staple prior to events, such as weddings
– Stimulates circulation and increases blood flow to the epidermal layers
– No downtime and safe for all skin types